Registration for this years “Paw Prints On Your Heart” event: Small Pallet Reserved.
Creativity is contagious. Together we bring your ideas to life in unique ways.
An Artistic Approach
Why Worrallwind Studios? - The Artistic Approach
- Out-of-the-box Thinking - The lens we look through is different, perhaps unconventional, and from a variety of perspectives.
- Collaborative Effort - We listen and build on your ideas. Even if all you can think of are a few descriptive words, we are here to bring them to life with you.
- One-of-a-kind - Every service we provide is customized for each client. We think the outcome should express and be as unique as the client, making no two the same.
- Attention to Detail - We take pride in our work and want our clients to be proud of it too. So we focus on all the little things too.
- Experience - We have over 15 years of art experience and an education in fine arts field from W&J.
- Continue To Experiment - We are always brainstorming new ideas, concepts and techniques. Our inspiration comes from all over, including the creative challenges from our clients.
- We Love What We Do! They say when you love what you do it never feels like a job. And we can honestly say that is true!
Imagine - Artful NOT annoying emails
We love hearing from our clients and making sure everyone is happy and inspired.
Custom Wooden Letters
I ordered two sets of painted wooden letters, one for a baby boy and one for a little girl. Tawsha did such an amazing job matching the bedding of their rooms and being creative. These made for the perfect Christmas presents!!
Painting Party - Photography - Event
"I’ve had several opportunities with Tawsha, and every single one has been perfect! The first was our mommy and me painting— we also met with Tawsha and Jeff to do our holiday pictures, and finally we had a small painting party— and our pictures turned out PERFECT! I would highly recommend WorrallWind Studios for any occasion! Thanks again!!!"
"Tawsha did a fantastic job catching the very essence of our hippie/boho wedding !! Out in the middle of a campground and field, she pulled everything and everyone, together in her photos. We are forever grateful she and her husband Jeff were a part of our day. We give a 10 star rating !! Peace"
Collaborate and Create!
Questions or ideas? Tell us about them. We can't wait to be inspired.
Location: (By Appt Only)
1300 Oakview St.
White Oak, PA 151